Puppy Adoption and Waitlist Application
Please read the following before filling out our application:
1. Please fill out our application to begin the waitlist process for a future puppy. After we have received your application we will chat on the phone ... and I’m looking forward to answering any questions that you might have! Please be patient as it may take us up to a week for us to get back to you, depending on the number of applications we've received. Submitting an application does NOT automatically put you on a waitlist, it simply puts you into the queue to receive an application phone call.
2. For a waitlist addition, a non-refundable $400 deposit is required that will hold your place on your chosen waitlist, and will be applied to your puppy’s final payment. Deposits can be sent via e-transfer and are non-refundable in any case. We will call you and chat BEFORE a deposit will be accepted. Thank you.
3. Your deposit will expire, so you need to let us know your preferred timing. The following waitlists have available openings for new families. Base pricing on all of our puppies is $2300
SUMMER 2022 - puppies heading home June - August.
FALL 2022 - puppies heading home September - November.
WINTER 2022 - December to Feb 2023. - No puppies available as we enjoy a break with our dogs
SPRING 2023 - puppies heading home March - May 2022.
If we have additional puppy availability from our earlier waitlists, families on later waitlists will be offered the opportunity to move forward. In this case, we will shift your deposit to the offered waitlist, but other than this, deposits are not transferable between our waitlists as we accept a limited number of families for each period. Families have the freedom to select from any of the litters or puppies in their chosen time span and pass on those that don't interest them. The litters will include a variety of sizes, nose lengths and appearances. Your deposit can be applied to any available puppy in your selected waitlist period, and will expire at the end of that timing.
We reserve the number one spot on each waitlist for our special "charity auction". We will invite families to participate and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to International Justice Mission, Compassion International or Saramitans Purse. We'd invite you to check out these incredible organizations and the amazing work they are doing to help those in poverty around the world.
4. Our website based puppy selection process occurs when the puppies are around 6 weeks of age, based on waitlist order, and via the photos, videos and descriptions offered on the website. You will receive an email at that time letting you know that selections are taking place, and that email will give you full directions and instructions on how to proceed through the selection round. After requesting a puppy using these resources, we will confirm whether a match has been made, and then you are welcome to come to our location and visit your puppy at 6-7 weeks of age and confirm that you are pleased with the puppy you asked to be held for you. Full payment can be brought as cash to this puppy viewing appointment, or sent within 24 hours by e-transfer. If you are from out of town or skipping the viewing, final payments are still due by this date. Puppies are available to head home with their new families at 8 weeks of age or may stay an extra week or two if they are extra tiny. We certainly don't want them to depart before they are fully ready.
The base puppy price for our 2022 litters will be $2300. Extra tiny sizes and rare coloration may be priced higher. Prices are for our puppies sold on a 6 month of age spay and neuter contract.
5. Puppy pickup dates are firm, generally set for the Thursday, Friday or Saturday of the puppy's 8 week birthday. If you can't make the puppy pickup dates of a particular litter work because of vacations or other commitments, you'll have plenty of other puppy choices from alternative litters and timings. You'll have the opportunity to book the pickup time of your choice once you've selected your puppy. Carefully prepped shipping is available to specific locations that Westjet services with pet cargo service if you are from out of province. Click for more info on shipping.
Just a friendly reminder that we only offer adoptions to families whose youngest human member is age five or older. If you'd like more info on our reason for this, please check out our FAQ section. We're so sorry, but no exceptions.
All of our puppies come with a two year genetic health warrantee, vet check, initial immunization, deworming, Trupanion insurance trial, life time rehoming policy and unparalleled follow up care. We offer refunds and a return policy on our puppies, so if you take your puppy home and find out your allergies are acting up or you had no idea what puppy management involved, in the first month you are welcome to bring the puppy back and we will refund your payment, minus your deposit. It's our way of ensuring that every puppy and every adoption we facilitate is a happy and successful one.
We look forward to matching you with a very special fur-family member!
Thank you and we can't wait to chat about these awesome dogs!!